GetYourGuide’s mission is to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. Even in challenging times, we remain fully committed to that mission and running our operations as usual.
Your work of serving travellers has not stopped, and neither has ours. We want you to know that GetYourGuide is here for you.
Take care of yourselves, your loved ones, and your team members
We are strongest together when we are healthy together. We instituted a work-from-home policy for all of our global offices to limit community spread and to ensure the health of our employees and their families.
We’re here for our customers
You trust us with your customers every day, and we continue to have them at the center of what we do. We have increased the flexibility of our refund policy. We’re regularly publishing up-to-date information on affected destinations and points of interest for travelers. Finally, our customer service team continues to reply promptly to all customer inquiries.
We’re focused on the future
Travel is resilient. When COVID-19 passes, we are confident that travelers’ appetite to explore the world will come back stronger than ever. Until then, we will leverage the knowledge and global insights to help any way we can. In the coming weeks, we will be reaching out with insights and advice you can use to better position your business for the inevitable upturn of customer demand for incredible travel experiences.
We're here to help, and ensure you are able to manage your business smoothly. Here you will find updates and links to help you regarding the situation. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reassure your customers with our cancellation policy during COVID-19
- Here is an overview of up-to-date hygiene and operations safety regulations in top countries worldwide.
- Check out COVID 19 updates for our community
- Our new initiative — the world at home — brings some of our top tours, activities, and attractions to you online.
- Check available assistance programs for international suppliers and partners: Government assistance programs